Effective Date: 01-01-2024
- What are Cookies? Cookies are small text files that are stored on your device (computer, tablet, smartphone, etc.) when you visit a website. They are widely used to make websites work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the site owners.
- Types of Cookies We Use
- Analytical/Performance Cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our website. This helps us improve the way our website works, for example, by ensuring that users find what they are looking for easily.
- Advertising Cookies: These cookies are used to make advertising messages more relevant to you. They perform functions like preventing the same ad from continuously reappearing, ensuring that ads are properly displayed, and in some cases selecting advertisements that are based on your interests.
- Third-Party Cookies In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-party cookies to report usage statistics of the service and deliver advertisements on and through the service.
- Google Analytics: Our website uses Google Analytics, a service that transmits website traffic data to Google servers. Google Analytics does not identify individual users or associate your IP address with any other data held by Google. We use reports provided by Google Analytics to help us understand website traffic and webpage usage.