Table of Contents
- Basic Quality Assurance and Quality Control (QAQC)
- Setting up Your Workspace
- Download Data from the United States Census Bureau
- Skill Drill: Download Census Data
- Adding County Data to ArcMap
- Skill Drill: Adding Data to ArcMap
- Documenting the Quality of the Metadata
- Skill Drill: Document the Metadata Quality
- Precision vs Accuracy
- Compressing the Project Folder as a 7z File
Skill Drill: Download Census Data
Using what you learned in the previous step, download the cartographic boundary shapefiles for county_5m and county_20m.
Be sure to save the files to your original folder. Decompress each zip file using 7zip. Then, delete the zip files after decompressing them.