Table of Contents
- Advanced Geospatial Analysis Skills: Review and Self-Assessment
- Setting Up Your Workspace
- Projections, Datums, and Spatial Reference Systems
- Vector Analysis
- Raster Analysis
- Tabular Data and Classification Methods
- Skill Drill: Table Join and Data Classification
- Skill Drill: Creating a CSV Table to Import As XY Data
Use your vector analysis skills and the layers downloaded in the previous steps to answer the questions below. Remember, vector analysis includes attribute selections, spatial selections, and some overlay operations.
In a separate document write down the answer to the following questions:
Question 08: How many incorporated cities share a border with the City of Pasadena? Be sure to exclude polygons whose city type is unincorporated.
Question 09: What is the total length (in kilometers) of all the roads completely within the incorporated city boundaries that share a border with the City of Pasadena? Be sure to exclude polygons whose city type is unincorporated.