Effective Date: 01-01-2024
- Acceptance of Terms: By using the Website, you agree to these terms and conditions. If you do not agree to this User Agreement, do not use the Website.
- Use of the Website: The Website is provided for your personal and non-commercial use. As a condition of your use of the Website, you warrant that:
- You have the legal authority to enter into this User Agreement.
- You will use the Website in accordance with this User Agreement.
- All information supplied by you on the Website is true, accurate, current, and complete.
- Intellectual Property Rights: All content on the Website, including text, graphics, logos, images, as well as the compilation thereof, and any software used on the Website, is the property of the Geospatial Institute or its suppliers and protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws.
- Prohibited Activities: You may not access or use the Website for any purpose other than that for which we make the site available. Prohibited activities include but are not limited to:
- Attempting to bypass any measures of the Website designed to prevent or restrict access to the Website.
- Engaging in any automated use of the system, such as using scripts to send comments or messages.
- Interfering with, disrupting, or creating an undue burden on the Website or the networks connected to the Website.
- Disclaimer of Warranties: The Website is provided “as is” and “as available” without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to, implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement.
- Limitation of Liability: To the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, in no event will the Geospatial Institute be liable for any indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the Website.
- Changes to the User Agreement: We reserve the right to modify this User Agreement at any time. All changes will be effective immediately upon their posting to the Website. By continuing to use the Website after changes are posted, you agree to be legally bound by the revised User Agreement.
- Governing Law: This User Agreement and any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with it or its subject matter or formation shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States.
- Contact Information: If you have any questions or comments about this User Agreement, please contact us at support at geospatial [dot] institute.
By using our website, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by this User Agreement.